January 17, 2021 by Theresa Steele 843
Jack Frost has come to stay in the Dayton and the Miami Valley. Families depend on the heating system for comfort and safety. How can you tell if your furnace needs repair?
Lifestyle Comfort Solutions’ experts recommend the following:
- You’ve Skipped Regular Maintenance. Equipment manufacturers and HVAC professional all agree. Regular seasonal maintenance is critical to reliable system operation. It’s not too late to have your heating system checked. It’s the single best way to protect your family and your investment.
- High Energy Costs. Aging or malfunctioning equipment is more costly to use. As mechanical systems fail, it’s likely you’ll see your energy bill start to skyrocket. When you begin to see higher than normal energy consumption, time to call in the Lifestyle Comfort Solutions’ professionals.
- Fluctuating Temperatures. Some rooms too hot? Others too cold? Poorly functioning heating equipment is just one of the possible reasons. Trust Lifestyle Comfort Solutions experts to get to the bottom of the problem.
- Strange Noises. While today’s modern heating systems operate quietly, some humming is expected when system is in operation. But, if you hear grinding, banging, clanging, squeaking, squealing, and other similar noises, it’s time to call on the Lifestyle Comfort Solutions’ experts before costly damage is done.
- Carbon monoxide detectors alert. Low level carbon monoxide causes illness and long-term health risks. A high level is an invisible killer. Never ignore alerts from carbon monoxide detectors. Contact your Lifestyle Comfort Solutions’ team immediately.